Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Celebrities

Megan Fox oozes sex appeal in my opinion. I've seen most of her photoshoots and a majority of her movies; some might not think she can act but I love watching her so much I never noticed. She always seems perfect and confident and strong, but beautiful and sexy at the same time.
Zooey Deschanel is also gorgeous but in a slightly less banging way than Megan, she's totally indie and I think that's great. However, I love the way she always looks natural like it's a little too easy for her to be so darn awesome.
Isla Fisher. Ah, she is the definition of comic elegance in my book! She's so funny and charming while being elegant even in her oddest moments on screen. I love that, and I also have this thing for red hair... well, shes a mommy now but I hope she continues to make movies. She's got an infection smiles that really does inspire me.

All of these women are a part of what I aspire to be one day; they all also have super long hair while mine is super short. Hmm. I'm going to have to stop cutting it off! I do aspire to have 24 inch long locks, but we'll see... that would take 4 long years of not cutting, and that's if my hair is nice and wants to grow.

These girls are also gorgeous and have their own style and strong personality. I adore them.

1 comment: